Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

hi

I have a envy green ute and am looking to buy some new wheels. Was thinking of getting FPV TYPHOON MkII STYLE (Dark agents) from MAGWHEELS. has anyone got any pics of an envy colour with black wheels??

If not anyone good at photoshop who can help me out. :unsure:

If there are any other wheels that you guys might think will suit tell me, you opinion would be great.

The pic is of another members but is the same as mine.

cheers

post-11809-1219223641_thumb.jpg

post-11809-1219223670_thumb.jpg

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

Hey mate, Just do it don't think you can go wrong. The Envy and the FPV F6 rims would be a nice combo together.

JUST DO IT................ :nerd8:

Sorry can't help you with the photoshop.

Edited by ANGEL#3
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

yeah

I am at that stage at the monent. Havent seen ANY envy coloured cars with black wheels, plenty of blue but that's it.

I might just have to go for it.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Holbrook NSW
Posted

I'd be very interested to see how it turns out. As a fellow Envy green XR6 Turbo ute driver I was thinking of getting a set of those exact mags also. A photoshop would be great if somebody could hook us up! Got a photo of the wheel on a ute if this helps the computer guru's.

post-15045-1219390455_thumb.jpg

Posted

Not a big fan of the Shorelines but the Dark Argent's look horn on anything :Sug1:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

thanks roscco1 for the pics, gives a good idea of what they will look like. I have to admit the do look awesome. :innocent:

might just have to bite the bullet and get some.

cheers for the replies guys

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

hi guys

I had a go at photoshop myself. what do u rekon??

I also like the HP design rims, which out of the two do you think looks the best??

post-11809-1219498200_thumb.jpg

post-11809-1219498241_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Dark Agents all the way mate, looks wayyyyyyyy better than the HP Design

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...