DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 15/10/08 08:03 AM Posted 15/10/08 08:03 AM Those BOV's sound sh*t!!!
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/10/08 08:05 AM Posted 15/10/08 08:05 AM yeah? well you live in mount druitt haha jus kiddin, suprised I havn seen you around
DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 15/10/08 08:18 AM Posted 15/10/08 08:18 AM yeah? well you live in mount druitt haha jus kiddin, suprised I havn seen you aroundYou probably have.Its a silver F6 with Black 20's on it and no front bar.
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/10/08 08:26 AM Posted 15/10/08 08:26 AM haha nah I havn but if you see a silver T with a bright orange xr8 bonnet n black 20s that's me haha just bout to head to the druitt
DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 15/10/08 09:23 AM Posted 15/10/08 09:23 AM haha nah I havn but if you see a silver T with a bright orange xr8 bonnet n black 20s that's me haha just bout to head to the druittI'll be there tomorrow night for late night shopping. I'm going to be busy friday night/saturday morning putting in the Mal wood option3 clutch. Can't wait.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now