Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 15/08/08 09:40 AM Posted 15/08/08 09:40 AM I have been having this annoying prob for a couple of weeks now.Sometimes when im swapping between the forums eg from engine to exhaust to drivetrain I have to sign in again, the net connection doesnt seem to be dropping out.Today I was writing a new topic, went to preview new topic and then to post new topic but this error came up- you must enter a post - so I scrolled down and the post I had just writen had gone. So I just tried again and all was good.Mmm DG
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 15/08/08 10:58 AM Posted 15/08/08 10:58 AM Try clearing your internet temporary files and cookies.. could be a corrupt / bad cookie.
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 18/08/08 02:53 AM Author Posted 18/08/08 02:53 AM Yep did that but the same thing is happening today, wrote a new topic then viewed it but when I tried to post it from there I got the same message "you must post a topic" so I had to copy the top part of the view page into the insert frame( as it was empty) and post again.dg
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 18/08/08 03:51 AM Posted 18/08/08 03:51 AM Hi Mate. This has been indentified as an issue. We are in the process of rectifying it.Apologies for the inconvenience.
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 19/08/08 12:47 PM Author Posted 19/08/08 12:47 PM Cheers mate, hope you get to the root of it soon, driving me mad.DG
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 24/08/08 03:32 AM Author Posted 24/08/08 03:32 AM Hi Mate. This has been indentified as an issue. We are in the process of rectifying it.Apologies for the inconvenience.Hey boss, had any luck retifying this prob yet ?DG
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 24/08/08 06:58 AM Posted 24/08/08 06:58 AM Hi Mate. Unfortunately not. It has been escalated to the forum coders and appears to be related to a mod we have installed.. will chase them up.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 24/08/08 01:48 PM Posted 24/08/08 01:48 PM All fixed mate. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 25/08/08 08:29 AM Author Posted 25/08/08 08:29 AM No probs, thank you
Strike_Lightning Strike_Lightning Legacy Donating Member 198 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 26/08/08 12:30 PM Author Posted 26/08/08 12:30 PM Nope, still no good.The same thing just happened to me again, couldnt post new topic after viewing new topic. Had to use the ''back'' icon to be able to post.But then when I previewed this reply all was good. I dont get it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now