bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/08 12:01 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:01 PM moved for boss290
theboss290 Member 40 Member For: 19y 3m 12d Posted 11/08/08 12:14 PM Posted 11/08/08 12:14 PM MEET AND GREET AUGUST 23rd Sat 7:30 PM Bunnings Parafield CarPark Everybody is welcome to come just add your name to the list 1. Theboss / Mrsmfc2. SIRTL50 & who ever rides in d car3. lethalleigh4. tetgreg8885. RockfordXR6 and hopefully Rockford if not working.6. Dream Machines7. Falzoony8. Charlie9. Thedog9.ea-monty10. Mat11 Nathan12 Riksta ( meet)13 GUN and14 Dani's XR815 COB ( Maybe )16 5L & 4L17 Freak6 ( maybe)18 EL8TED 19.Josh(maybe,if trans is still in one piece haha20 Bi66uy cheersDaniel
theboss290 Member 40 Member For: 19y 3m 12d Posted 11/08/08 02:16 PM Posted 11/08/08 02:16 PM Just want to add:Some common sense rules for the cruise.Respect each other.Respect other road users.Obey the rules and laws of the road.And drive safely. We don’t want to see any ones pride and joy bent out of shape or any one hurt from stupid and reckless driving.Also some of us will have children with us so keep that in mind.If you Can-Not abide by these rules Do Not Come, We just want to have a GOOD TIME.This will be just a cruise with some time to chat at stops.Make sure you rug up as the weather may be a little chilli at some of the stops.Cheers Daniel
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/08 04:03 PM Posted 11/08/08 04:03 PM I'll be there
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Posted 13/08/08 06:55 AM Posted 13/08/08 06:55 AM 1. Theboss / Mrsmfc2. SIRTL50 & who ever rides in d car3. lethalleigh4. tetgreg8885. RockfordXR6 and hopefully Rockford if not working.6. Dream Machines7. Falzoony8. Charlie9. Thedog9.ea-monty10. Mat11 Nathan12 Riksta ( meet)13 GUN and14 Dani's XR815 COB ( Maybe )16 5L & 4L17 Freak6 ( maybe)18 EL8TED 19.Josh(maybe,if trans is still in one piece haha20 Bi66uy 21 XR6IXTsee ya there bro...and make sure your with the T
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/08/08 07:08 AM Author Posted 13/08/08 07:08 AM I'll be racing at Heathcote
falconXR6T Member 128 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Posted 13/08/08 07:51 AM Posted 13/08/08 07:51 AM I'll be racing at Heathcoteya bastard
fcdfed Member 132 Member For: 18y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 13/08/08 08:47 AM Posted 13/08/08 08:47 AM ya bastard I second that..hey u gave jaffa a drive.. where is ours
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/08/08 09:05 AM Author Posted 13/08/08 09:05 AM I second that..hey u gave jaffa a drive.. where is ours he never did drive it
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Location: SA Posted 13/08/08 11:57 PM Posted 13/08/08 11:57 PM I'll see if I can make it, but with 8 week old twins and a 20 month old son, I need to see how many brownie points I can acrue between now and then..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now