• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
new converter should be here monday, im keen to see how much the figures go up, the old one was showing 17% slip so I guess we will see, also took delivery of a areomotive a1000 1100hp fuel pump, now just trying to find injectors

I just went through the looking for bigger squirters and got these and they worked a treat http://cgi.ebay.com.au/lucas-72lb-780cc-ev...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 7d
I just went through the looking for bigger squirters and got these and they worked a treat http://cgi.ebay.com.au/lucas-72lb-780cc-ev...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have a few sets of Siemens deka 80lb injectors, havnt sold or fitted any yet so I dont know what power they will support.... would have to go over 500wkws though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 22d

well I been thinking about selling this lately, but once again dave has convinced me to push things a little further so getting some injectors off him, I already have a areomotive a1000 fuel pump maybe a bit of good fuel,

its also booked in for a cage now so ill see what I can squeeze out of the barge,

with some new rear suspension hopefully me 60foot tims should come down a bit and also bring my ET's down.my quickest 60foot time so far has only bee 1.65, add some extra power and see what happens, hopefully the new converter has fixed the mph issue

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 25d

so your converter has affected your mph? what mph did you get.

Im in the same boat, after putting the c9 in I have alot less rwkw than what I had. im afraid it will affect my mph but have yet to take it out, although it feels very strong to drive. I know of another ba that lost 100rwkw by putting the c9 in but he still made good mph.

im interested in how a new converter affects yours