mowya Legacy Donating Member 2 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east,melbourne Posted 20/07/08 10:03 AM Posted 20/07/08 10:03 AM hi, guys, I was told this is the best system suitable for my new bf ute,so I went ahead, since then , I had taken back everywhere but no one can fix it, even guys at parnell @ laverton also admitted that the system has problem with bf series. just wonderin if anyone out there with simillar problems
YUM 351 Member 6 Member For: 18y 8m 29d Posted 22/07/08 02:30 AM Posted 22/07/08 02:30 AM hi, guys, I was told this is the best system suitable for my new bf ute,so I went ahead, since then , I had taken back everywhere but no one can fix it, even guys at parnell @ laverton also admitted that the system has problem with bf series. just wonderin if anyone out there with simillar problemsWhat is the problem? Is it a sequential system or vapour system? What's the engine?
mowya Legacy Donating Member 2 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east,melbourne Posted 23/07/08 01:06 PM Author Posted 23/07/08 01:06 PM What is the problem? Is it a sequential system or vapour system? What's the engine?its the vapour system I think, initially it kept on stallin,average 6to 10 times in one day,kept on taking back and forth to the installer(VALUE SERVICE-KNOXFORD..GREAT PPL&GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE),still no luck, then I took it to PROGAS,they charged me around $300, but no luck,took it back there same story,since then been to PARNELL@LAVERTON,,second time they said BFseries has got some issues, they reckon techs from prins came to have a look, since stallings gone, but the idles very rough. Took it back there, too busy, gotta make appointment,so took it to VALUE SERVICE,they have moved the injectors around...........excellent, now it sounds like I m drivin a diesel.........no one cud fix petrol to gas switch kickback( every now and thenit flicks back to petrol and after 4 or 5 times then only, it goes back to gas)Since I bought brand new, I have almost 10 days had my ute of the road. I M SERIOUSLY THINKING OF PULLING THE SYSTEM OUT AND PARNELL DOESNT CARE CRAP ABOUT IT, I hope I have explained everthing..............oh yeah the motor is 4litre and its a 07 series 2 BF UTE..............
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 24/07/08 04:20 AM Posted 24/07/08 04:20 AM next generation ones sound like they could be the go?http://www.caradvice.com.au/15054/just-thi...pg-performance/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now