Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 18d
Posted
Finish it, just don;t drive it.

I'm with you, you've come this far, FINISH IT!

p.s. sorry bout the big comment I left before I didnt see your lattest posts.

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle nsw
Posted
I'm with you, you've come this far, FINISH IT!

p.s. sorry bout the big comment I left before I didnt see your lattest posts.

well thanks for the advise I've taken a few of the guy's serious on here, the project is on hold I'm at the stage of no return which is the sump return once I do that then it has to be a turbo, so I've got all I need and just waiting to decide what to do I think I will finish it and just turn it to a track car, I've got a mate that's a mechanic that is going to rebuild it, later in the year with new piston's, valve springs, and rods I'll port my head as I've done it before on my old cars back in the day lol, before turbo's were readily available. so should be good,

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: albury
Posted

havent read much of the thred but a mate just hit a tree and split his t ute in half. hes trying to sell front half he got it started last week and its had a little work done PM me if you want to speek to him.

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think this is more of a crazy project, just for the "can I do it" exercise. :buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle nsw
Posted
havent read much of the thred but a mate just hit a tree and split his t ute in half. hes trying to sell front half he got it started last week and its had a little work done PM me if you want to speek to him.

nah I don't really have the up front money not good with saving, is it a blue ute I think I saw it on ebay a couple of days ago front cut only.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle nsw
Posted
I think this is more of a crazy project, just for the "can I do it" exercise. :innocent:

not sure what you mean???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...