KAZ68U Member 37 Member For: 21y 18d Posted 11/07/08 02:24 AM Posted 11/07/08 02:24 AM Hey guys,Just have a quick question.Just installed a plenum on the t and ive got a part left over I know goes somewhere but over a week has passed and I just got no idea where this come from.Its obviously from a factory plug but which one LOL its got me stumped.If anyone can remember where it came from that would be a great help at this stage.Cheers guys please see attached photo for refrence.
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 11/07/08 02:28 AM Posted 11/07/08 02:28 AM is that the clip that goes to lock the connector in the throttle body?
KAZ68U Member 37 Member For: 21y 18d Posted 11/07/08 02:33 AM Author Posted 11/07/08 02:33 AM hahah yeah thanks man!!I just went out with the g/f and I double checked all the clips mainly on the throttle and air con and found it was the throttle clip lolJust came in to post sorry guys found it the silly little thing!!Cheers for the help though these forums are awesome for stuff like this!Pat on the back for (Xrfranjo)
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 11/07/08 02:37 AM Posted 11/07/08 02:37 AM the forums are awesome and a great help.. they have gotten me out of trouble heaps of timeshave a great weekend
KAZ68U Member 37 Member For: 21y 18d Posted 11/07/08 02:42 AM Author Posted 11/07/08 02:42 AM Yeah cheers to the forums and great people on them.You have a nice weekend too mate and again thanks!!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 11/07/08 02:48 AM Posted 11/07/08 02:48 AM Awww, I feel all warm and fuzzy after that!
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 11/07/08 02:51 AM Posted 11/07/08 02:51 AM I feel like a ciggarette
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 11/07/08 03:33 AM Posted 11/07/08 03:33 AM
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 11/07/08 04:34 AM Posted 11/07/08 04:34 AM (edited) ok I did this (pic 2) and now I have this (pic 1)the plug (3 pin) too next to the aircon plug there is another one where does it go? Edited 11/07/08 04:35 AM by ETM
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 11/07/08 05:00 AM Posted 11/07/08 05:00 AM This is just a guess, so dont hurt me if im wrong... as its a typhoon motor, would it be part of the oil pressure sender unit for the gauges as it seems to be in the same area? I have pics of the wiring harness at home as I have done a turbo conversion from the N/A or an aircon sensor thingy.... ill check when I gets home....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now