Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey guys, Im thinking of buying THIS. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Smoke-Stepper-Motor...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, I only want to run one gauge, and no twin pod or anything. Any ideas of where to mount it?

I was going to counter-sink it into my dash as discussed before but thought against it...

Any comments appreciated

Thanks!

  • Mad Scientist
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted
Hey guys, Im thinking of buying THIS. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Smoke-Stepper-Motor...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, I only want to run one gauge, and no twin pod or anything. Any ideas of where to mount it?

I was going to counter-sink it into my dash as discussed before but thought against it...

Any comments appreciated

Thanks!

xcite make a single gauge pod that sits above the icc just like the twin pods, or AVO makes a single pod that mounts on the dash near the A pillar...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...