OVAR8D Member 33 Member For: 18y 3m 15d Posted 30/06/08 12:01 AM Posted 30/06/08 12:01 AM I'm guessing it is gonna be the same as for the BF's but I'd like to be 100% sure before I start looking at rim options.
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 30/06/08 01:11 AM Posted 30/06/08 01:11 AM Good question...hope someone can help.I'd happily chuck my Simmons for a set of those new 18's. Sexy wheel...
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/06/08 02:59 AM Posted 30/06/08 02:59 AM I've asked this question before and no one could give me an answer on here. But since then I've been told it's the same as BF +36.I've ordered wheels for my FG and await their arrival as well as the car.
OVAR8D Member 33 Member For: 18y 3m 15d Posted 30/06/08 03:36 AM Author Posted 30/06/08 03:36 AM ok cool, I'll guess we'll just have to wait n see. what wheels are you getting out of interest?I wanna fit 20x8.5 front n 20x 9.5 or 10 rear if possible
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 30/06/08 09:41 AM Posted 30/06/08 09:41 AM I've ordered the Racing Hart 19inch RS451 in Black.
LUMO Legacy Donating Member 476 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 30/06/08 10:26 AM Posted 30/06/08 10:26 AM What wheels have you got on the car now and what size are they?
NIK516 Member 18 Member For: 21y 11m 28d Posted 01/07/08 03:01 AM Posted 01/07/08 03:01 AM benny please owe please show some pics when you wack them on, they would be the rims I would get if I got a fg gt in black.
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/07/08 03:45 AM Posted 02/07/08 03:45 AM What wheels have you got on the car now and what size are they?Hope this question was for me. I have the Lux Pack 19's which I need to sell.Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now