Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 21/06/08 05:23 AM Posted 21/06/08 05:23 AM I have been doing up an 03 xr6 na that is now a T and I finaly started it the other day ( just to move it of the hoist out to the tow truck ) but useing the na computer and it ran very well! Mind you I have installed dekka injectors and a full rapid kit. We put afr meter on it and took it for a little drive around the block and the thing ran very well, hit 5lb boost and still read safe. I am not going to drive it again till I get a full tune but I was just supprised how well it ran, hit boost and had good power on a N.A computer totaly un flashed with 60lb injectors.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 21/06/08 05:27 AM Posted 21/06/08 05:27 AM that's pretty impressive with the dekas! on factory tune mine drowned in fuel
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 21/06/08 05:30 AM Posted 21/06/08 05:30 AM nice work!!!!whose doing the tuning?
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 21/06/08 07:24 AM Author Posted 21/06/08 07:24 AM (edited) nice work!!!!whose doing the tuning?Bayside Performance. They are a cappa agent in my area and there price is dirt cheep, they charge per hr, not per tune. So for around a grand I will get my springs installed and the tunes I need. Edited 21/06/08 07:25 AM by Tree Monkey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now