XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 21/06/08 05:39 AM Posted 21/06/08 05:39 AM Looks great I sat in a manual FG XR8 and was very impressed. A much nicer cabin then my only BA and you feel like you are in a cockpit. The manual stick is a the ideal position and it feels 100 time better then the old BA/BF shifter.I am hanging out for my dealer to get some XR utes so I can go check them out.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/08 08:23 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:23 AM I had a look the other week... damn they have a lot of wheel options now!
rotodavid Member 47 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Auckland Posted 21/06/08 08:43 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:43 AM Mate - looks good. I've ordered a vixen red XR6T as well. can't wait to get my hands on it - another month I've been told !!!.
ashmo Member 245 Member For: 19y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Rockingham, W.A Posted 21/06/08 09:40 AM Posted 21/06/08 09:40 AM looks hot dude cant wait to eventually get mine!!! How much did it cost you to get the sunroof fitted??
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/06/08 09:58 AM Posted 21/06/08 09:58 AM Bout time you changed ya sig Junior.... ..they look pretty good in red...
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/06/08 01:46 PM Posted 21/06/08 01:46 PM nice junior. cya next Friday at ninja school.
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/08 08:56 PM Posted 21/06/08 08:56 PM looks hot dude cant wait to eventually get mine!!! How much did it cost you to get the sunroof fitted??Looks Hot, SUNROOF? WTF???? It has to be after market. I'm interested as well. It was almost a deal breaker for me not being able to get a sunroof in my FG.Please elaborate....
antigravity Member 332 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast!!!! QLD Posted 21/06/08 10:06 PM Posted 21/06/08 10:06 PM (edited) Man am I jealous....Just get it lowered and you'll be laughin!Looks beautiful Edited 21/06/08 10:06 PM by antigravity
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/08 12:29 AM Author Posted 22/06/08 12:29 AM looks hot dude cant wait to eventually get mine!!! How much did it cost you to get the sunroof fitted??$2K for the sunroof. I cannot live without one.Bout time you changed ya sig Junior.... ..they look pretty good in red...He he he, Im working on it. Still miss the old girl though. Hard to let go.Looks Hot, SUNROOF? WTF???? It has to be after market. I'm interested as well. It was almost a deal breaker for me not being able to get a sunroof in my FG.Please elaborate....Took abit of convincing on my part as well. Finally got to get the dealer to give the old school installers a call and work something out.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/08 12:56 AM Author Posted 22/06/08 12:56 AM nice junior. cya next Friday at ninja school.Good to hear from you mate, will catch up on Friday with ya.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now