RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 09/06/08 03:11 AM Posted 09/06/08 03:11 AM pricks
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 09/06/08 03:30 AM Posted 09/06/08 03:30 AM (edited) I didnt realise this happened at Wintersun. that's truly disgusting mate. I was there last year and the amount of great cars is unreal. These scumbags would be in heaven down there.Ive actually got a pics of it cruising last year. Edited 09/06/08 03:37 AM by hanra
JA2473 Member 62 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/08 05:43 AM Author Posted 09/06/08 05:43 AM would love to get a original copy of that pic. that was almost the last time itwas let out of the shed. [email protected]
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 09/06/08 05:49 AM Posted 09/06/08 05:49 AM Email sent mate. Titled GT.
JA2473 Member 62 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/08 05:50 AM Author Posted 09/06/08 05:50 AM well they took another last night same area, not to sure on details but shouldbe on news tonight.
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 09/06/08 05:54 AM Posted 09/06/08 05:54 AM This is seriously bullsh*t. I reckon when they get caught, not if. They should let the owners loose on em...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/06/08 07:41 AM Posted 09/06/08 07:41 AM Just saw a news highlights on Nine - is going to be a story tonight (in Qld anyway)Makes you feel sick to think what these lowlife scumbags will do to make a few quick $’s.
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/06/08 08:14 AM Posted 09/06/08 08:14 AM I work for the QPS and my job is to manage the police reports and so on QLD wide.I was actually the person who entered this report. I was almost in tears. I am so sorry mate to hear about the car going but I can guarantee you that the cops are working hard on it.
JA2473 Member 62 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/08 10:14 AM Author Posted 09/06/08 10:14 AM both QLD & NSW Police have been very helpful. I hope they areunderstanding with us when we find the bastards..
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 09/06/08 10:17 AM Posted 09/06/08 10:17 AM I saw the news report, saw pics of your ol mans car. That XA coupe looked nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now