Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted

Mine went off, when I changed my battery.

I tried all the above (key to 'on' etc), however in the end I just jammed a rag in the siren, closed the hood and waited for it to finish (it isn't very long).

I think by law there is a time limit for which the siren can sound, which is why they stop?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 22d
Posted

Thanks for the replies.

In the end I just changed the battery as quick as I could with the alarm going. Didnt take too long luckily.

Yeah I tried all the above. - off first. didnt work. Rang ford and they said turn ignition to the second stage and that's how they change them if its a factory alarm. I cant even seem to find the siren or anything that looks like one under the bonnet so maybe it is an aftermarket one hidden away somewhere tricky.

anyway all done now though, jus pis*sed off the neighbours is all.

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...