YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/08 07:51 AM Posted 02/06/08 07:51 AM I would go to jail if I found those C*NTS.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/06/08 08:07 AM Posted 02/06/08 08:07 AM that's f*cking disgusting, I hope the people involved are caught and delt with accordingly, This is just sickening.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 02/06/08 08:38 AM Posted 02/06/08 08:38 AM not much I can add, except all of the above.... disgusting, feel sorry for your friends, and I hope they catch the worthless scum that did it....
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 02/06/08 08:43 AM Posted 02/06/08 08:43 AM I know of a number of similar incidence involvings kangeroos, horses on farms and 100 cockatoos being run over in a park a few years back and worst thing is they keep happening. I think ppl who have the mental failures to do these things are often capable of far worse.And they can all rot.I.B.
adzza17 Member 103 Member For: 19y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/08 09:14 AM Posted 02/06/08 09:14 AM That's so fu@ked upThat co#ksmoker needs to be found ,stabbed 5 times and left to die
Trish Member 155 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/06/08 09:18 AM Posted 02/06/08 09:18 AM That makes me sick! I am soooo sorry for the owners.What a sad place we live in :(
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/08 10:07 AM Posted 02/06/08 10:07 AM I would go to jail if I found those C*NTS. if anyone touched my dog I would take the law into my own hands.Cant belive someone would do this to a loving family member, cos we all know that its not a pet its a part of our family.
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 02/06/08 10:10 AM Posted 02/06/08 10:10 AM That is so low its even beyond that, that's like killing your best mate, catch and stone them till they bleed and let them live their life in misery... spineless pricks.pete
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 02/06/08 10:28 AM Posted 02/06/08 10:28 AM I would go to jail if I found those C*NTS. :gunsfiring:
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/08 10:34 AM Posted 02/06/08 10:34 AM :gunsfiring:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now