Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted
I too am looking for some black wheels for my silver ute....

did u get a price on any of those wheels dirty32?

what tyres are u going to use or u dont mind??

I think its a tough choice for the 3 bar the viennas......(which ones are cheaper lol)

Yeh mate got some prices from a company in Perth.

For the Kaotics - $2900, Madonnas - $2700, Viennas - $2500. Didnt get a price for the fourth ones but they are on a website for I think about $2300 and not sure of prices of the ones on the Rapid F6.

For the prices listed above, came with khumo tyres all fitted, balanced and wheel alignment.

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

damn that's expensive, they do look the goods though....but black rims look so good on a silver ute!!

17's just dont look good with it lowered ute I'm afraid!

is urs lowered Dirty32?? Reason being I'd rather get the wheels 1st before lowering...

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted
damn that's expensive, they do look the goods though....but black rims look so good on a silver ute!!

17's just dont look good with it lowered ute I'm afraid!

is urs lowered Dirty32?? Reason being I'd rather get the wheels 1st before lowering...

I thought that would be pretty normal for a package deal... its always good to get the wheels before lowering... but if your going 8.5 wide on the back I'd say you're pretty safe :beerchug:

Posted

wat price did you get on the hiro 19's.

and from where.

thanks

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

They are only Hiro copies...

Saleen directed me to Big O's tyres - google for website. They come in a 19 x 10.5 max.

Look the goods in black.

The Zati Galan ones look sweet. Im sure they are the ones that Hectic Dude has on his F6 - he said that were called Zoti...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...