Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 28/05/08 12:54 PM Posted 28/05/08 12:54 PM I bought the complete PBR upgrade kit from Adam at BCR Brakes and will be fitting them on Wednesday.Hopefully it will make a significant difference and open the door for some more modsPlease post pics here when you have them fitted up!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/05/08 12:58 PM Posted 28/05/08 12:58 PM I have the same kit craig, not the best pics, but they are good brakes, the braided lines make the pedal so much more alive and give you more feeling
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 28/05/08 01:49 PM Posted 28/05/08 01:49 PM I have the same kit craig, not the best pics, but they are good brakes, the braided lines make the pedal so much more alive and give you more feelingYou reckon they would be a decent upgrade from BFII brakes Pat? I am considering doing something about my brakes soon as since my last trip to the tuners, I seem to be developing some brake shudder. I have factory 18s fitted so should be able to get bigger rotors behind them and a better caliper would be nice too. Not real sure what is out there or what to budget for. Thinking $4K max, fitted and everything! All I know is that those Brembo FPV option Premium brakes are too high end for my wallet! Someone on another forum selling a secondhand set for $5K ! Secondhand!
Guest Guests Posted 28/05/08 01:52 PM Posted 28/05/08 01:52 PM Please post pics here when you have them fitted up!I picked it up at 5:00 this arvo and then quickly picked my daughter up from day care before rushing out to a function tonight. I've just got home and am flying offshore early in the morning so cannot take any pics for a couple of weeks sorry mate. Brakes look great though and feel pretty good although it was persisting with rain this arvo in Perth and I couldn't experiment too much.Overall I'm very happy with them though and reckon it was a good deal too
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/05/08 01:54 PM Posted 28/05/08 01:54 PM Craig, send TUFGSR a message, he is selling brembos for 2.5K, get them now!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now