Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 10d
Posted (edited)

I would just pay to get it steam cleaned. Got mine done and well the plenum and turbo are shiner than new because they put a proper degreaser on it. For the money it cost me I got no hassles of having damaged electrical components.

I noticed you are from Melbourne, if you are around the northern suburbs go to Lava me in Campbellfield. They did a killer job of my engine bay.

Edited by Fatsex
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I will give it a go tomorrow, I hope I don't hear are huge bang after I am done

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SYDNEY
Posted

Dude, cover all the electric with a plastic bag and then give it a washh just to be safe..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...