81CJH Member 204 Member For: 21y 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/05/08 08:41 AM Author Posted 15/05/08 08:41 AM ...and I don't have any photos of me or others playing, so I just took a couple of my Snow Bros. high score.Remember when I said it was my favourite game? I wasn't kidding.This high score was me clocking the game on one credit.
jimmy1234 Legacy Donating Member 364 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Male Posted 11/06/08 07:11 AM Posted 11/06/08 07:11 AM I've been looking for a reasonably priced Twin Daytona USA arcade setup to have in my home. Love that game, cheapest I have found is 5k Want it baaaaaaaaaaad!Yes yes good ol' Daytona. 5 g's is usually for USA or AUS versions..the pricey ones are the Jap ones. If you are serious I may just be able to get you what you need.
proddy68 Member 29 Member For: 18y 5m 11d Posted 12/06/08 07:45 AM Posted 12/06/08 07:45 AM Did anyone else here go to lock in sessions. 12pm - 8am for $20 and all the machines were on unlimited credits. Ahh the good old daysNice setup btw
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 12/06/08 08:18 AM Posted 12/06/08 08:18 AM I missed that but when I was a youngin they had the 'super sessions'. like 2hrs for $20, whatever game you wanted. it always used to go so quick, used to piss me off big time!
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 15/06/08 07:46 AM Posted 15/06/08 07:46 AM This is what I need for my bar.
81CJH Member 204 Member For: 21y 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/06/08 08:24 AM Author Posted 15/06/08 08:24 AM Its great fun too. You get to curse at the games for "cheating" just like the old days.Best part is when you get jack of it you can throw the controller across the room and it don't break! Try throwing an arcade machine without breaking something :banghead:
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 15/06/08 12:07 PM Posted 15/06/08 12:07 PM Chris your'e a legend, well done mate.Big AL
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 10d Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/08 10:44 AM Posted 17/06/08 10:44 AM I've been looking for a reasonably priced Twin Daytona USA arcade setup to have in my home. Love that game, cheapest I have found is 5k Want it baaaaaaaaaaad!It's already emulated. Played it at 2560X1600 with a PC wheel. A lil bit better than the arcade version was...
jimmy1234 Legacy Donating Member 364 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Male Posted 18/06/08 04:04 AM Posted 18/06/08 04:04 AM It's already emulated. Played it at 2560X1600 with a PC wheel. A lil bit better than the arcade version was...It may be OK to play but I doubt it would be better than the arcade version. For starters the force feed back on any home unit would not compare to the arcade version.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now