YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 07/05/08 12:16 PM Author Posted 07/05/08 12:16 PM if your already qualified im sure you could do a 6 month - 1 year course to bring you up to speed & then bring on the dollars!Sparkies I know on union sites get big dollarsYeah but so do the air con plumbers, some times they get more, I went through a real ruff patch when I did that app and I wasnt in the best state of mind at school or well when I went to school anyway. so I kind of through that app down the drain.But im back on track now and looking to start again.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 12d Posted 07/05/08 09:53 PM Posted 07/05/08 09:53 PM You dont need to be a sparky or work at the mines to earn big dollars. I have a few plumber mates that earn over $100 000 and dont step foot on a mine site. Good luck with your job hunt.
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 07/05/08 11:12 PM Posted 07/05/08 11:12 PM Yeah but they are either self employed or their boss owns them.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/05/08 11:31 PM Posted 07/05/08 11:31 PM For 100k a year anyone can own me.....
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 12d Posted 08/05/08 12:36 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:36 AM what do you do for a crust Dags? Pay musnt be too good if you had to down trade your ute
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/05/08 12:48 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:48 AM Hitman for the mob......do you own one of those mirrors on a stick?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/08 12:57 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:57 AM bah haha - to quote The Castle "In my country we put bomb under car and blow you to f*cking sky!"
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/08 02:06 AM Posted 08/05/08 02:06 AM "plane fly over drop bomb!"
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 08/05/08 10:57 AM Posted 08/05/08 10:57 AM mate all trades suck unless you wanna start your own company ,and your good at it ,I did 12 years building made average money 40 - 55k a year then quit now manage a transport company , do SFA most days when everything is running smooth and get more money
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 10d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 08/05/08 11:02 AM Posted 08/05/08 11:02 AM how old are you if you dont mind me asking? If I could have my time over id leave school in year 10 and go and do an electricians apprentiship. Id still do it now only I could never afford to have this car and be on apprentice wages
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now