Guest Guests Posted 16/04/08 07:10 AM Posted 16/04/08 07:10 AM Hey guys,Just after a few places that would provide freight from Sydney to Perth at a reasonable price. I'm looking at shipping 4 x 20"wheels and tyres.Cheers, Dean
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/04/08 07:13 AM Posted 16/04/08 07:13 AM (edited) Google it mate, Try places such as Couriers Please, Packsend, MsTransport, Smart Send and Greyhound Bus freight. Edited 16/04/08 07:13 AM by SubJimbo
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/04/08 07:46 AM Posted 16/04/08 07:46 AM This wont help you out at all, but when my sister was working at her previous workplace she got it all organised through her work (as most couriers wont even touch you unless your a business) and I got my 4 x 19" rims with tyres sent from Sydney to Perth for only $100 which was way cheaper than any other price.So it might be worth seeing if anyone you know can do it through their work hey
Guest Guests Posted 16/04/08 08:03 AM Posted 16/04/08 08:03 AM Yeah I've just had quotes off all the above mentioned and the cheapest I could get was ~$290... Some as much as $430! I'll see if I can get it done through a business but I don't like my chances
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/04/08 08:06 AM Posted 16/04/08 08:06 AM Try Northline transport
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 16/04/08 08:12 AM Posted 16/04/08 08:12 AM Just stop your moaning - getting stuff to NZ is much dearer!
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 16/04/08 08:30 AM Posted 16/04/08 08:30 AM that's your fault for living in NZ
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 17/04/08 02:30 AM Posted 17/04/08 02:30 AM I got 4 wheels and tyres sent from sydney to mildura for $80 via starttrack express.try them or Toll.
Guest Guests Posted 17/04/08 02:55 AM Posted 17/04/08 02:55 AM Cheers mate I've decided against a private sale now so the mob I'm buying my wheels off is organising freight. Thanks for all the replies!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now