Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

Just after a few places that would provide freight from Sydney to Perth at a reasonable price. I'm looking at shipping 4 x 20"wheels and tyres.

Cheers, Dean :yikes:

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Google it mate, Try places such as Couriers Please, Packsend, MsTransport, Smart Send and Greyhound Bus freight.

Edited by SubJimbo
  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

This wont help you out at all, but when my sister was working at her previous workplace she got it all organised through her work (as most couriers wont even touch you unless your a business) and I got my 4 x 19" rims with tyres sent from Sydney to Perth for only $100 which was way cheaper than any other price.

So it might be worth seeing if anyone you know can do it through their work hey

Posted

Yeah I've just had quotes off all the above mentioned and the cheapest I could get was ~$290... Some as much as $430! I'll see if I can get it done through a business but I don't like my chances :yikes:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

Just stop your moaning - getting stuff to NZ is much dearer!

Posted

Cheers mate :roflmbo:

I've decided against a private sale now so the mob I'm buying my wheels off is organising freight. Thanks for all the replies!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...