strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 13/04/08 08:31 AM Posted 13/04/08 08:31 AM and I also solved your problem of road noise. its not the tyres its the amount of braincells behind the wheel.
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 13/04/08 09:55 AM Posted 13/04/08 09:55 AM WTF is this all about? there is something I've obviously missed here
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 13/04/08 10:05 AM Posted 13/04/08 10:05 AM (edited) WTF is this all about? there is something I've obviously missed here yes. I tried to help out, as I do. as anyone on the site. to his road noise post. and he was a rude little pr$ck. lmao. the comment at the start of this post was never ment for you. cheers.( and when poeple are trying to be helpful, to suggest it is is rude) so now we wait Edited 13/04/08 10:08 AM by strik9
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 13/04/08 11:41 AM Posted 13/04/08 11:41 AM yes. I tried to help out, as I do. as anyone on the site. to his road noise post. and he was a rude little pr$ck. lmao. the comment at the start of this post was never ment for you. cheers.( and when poeple are trying to be helpful, to suggest it is is rude) so now we waitOkey Dokey, I see where you're coming from.
redman Member 95 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Posted 19/04/08 12:29 PM Author Posted 19/04/08 12:29 PM yes. I tried to help out, as I do. as anyone on the site. to his road noise post. and he was a rude little pr$ck. lmao. the comment at the start of this post was never ment for you. cheers.( and when poeple are trying to be helpful, to suggest it is is rude) so now we waitkeep going with the ps2, congrats on the #### #### of the year award
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 19/04/08 12:46 PM Posted 19/04/08 12:46 PM :loc:
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 19/04/08 12:51 PM Posted 19/04/08 12:51 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now