Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide, SA
Posted

hey just wondering if anybody knows who owns the fastest and highest powered T in SA? Always been curious and as I dont know of many heavily modded T's in SA though some of u might be able to help. Plus im heading to nizpro for a heap of work in the near future was curious if id be around the mark for one of the most powerful in SA.

cheers guys

brad

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I have 350rwkw live in Sydney but am from Adelaide wish I was there!

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

I would assume KPM have something to do with it, weren't they building a big HP Force 6?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Location: SA
Posted

Bruce Heinrich aka badxr6 would have to be up there. KPM used to do his work and now he has his own workshop down lonsdale way. Not sure if KPM have surpassed him with some of the machines coming out of their workshop of late.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide, SA
Posted

k cheers guys would be nice if anyone could say for sure. im lookin at around the 360 to 380 rwkw mark. thought it might be up there

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Might wanna check out the KPM sub forum on this site. Best results I could find:

Bruce Heinrich_________F6 Ute___________________________418.7KW

Andrew Discombe______BF XR6 Turbo____________________394.0KW

Peter Schifilliti_________BF F6 Typhoon___________________329.9KW

Jonathon Ruckett_______FPV Force 6______________________317.4KW

Alex Will______________BF XR6 Turbo____________________299.2KW

Matthew K____________BA XR6 Turbo____________________295.1KW

All the above entrants have qualified for the December Shootout 07 Grand Final

Brian Ewens___________BFII XR6T Ute___________________251.7KW

Robert Bigg___________BA XR6 Turbo____________________239.2KW

However I know there are alot of people making well over 350. A blue XR6T Ute was for sale for 40g a month or so ago making 400+rwkw. Think the plates were turbo 6 or boost 6 or something like that.

Might want to ask on a local SA Ford Turbo site aswell: http://fordfans.forumarena.com/

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yes Bruce would be the one,he has a 400rwkw BA for sale and I think his Tornado made 460 or so,plenty of T's around with 350-380 in SA

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide, SA
Posted

k cheers guys, more than I thought. 460 in a tornado wow that would haul some serious ass

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...