Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)
Hey mate, I know its an FPV topic but would you be making any XR stickers? If so I would be very very very keen! I just dont want to put FPV stickers on a car which is not technically an FPV.

looks that way. a few mates with XR's have been asking for some. the only issue is I need to make 10-20 to make it cost affective or they work out too expensive?

Edited by neoppg
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

ok guys.

those of you who have been watching this thread. I picked up a bunch of stickers tonight but we didn't laminate them as previously mentioned. it looked pretty cheap, nasty and couldn't eliminate bubbles. the print quality however has been improved and they look very very good. I fitted mine just now with soapy water and I am wrapped. below are the photo's of the final product if anyone is still interested. $30.00 inc postage for a set of 3.

post-12019-1211978784_thumb.jpg

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted
looks that way. a few mates with XR's have been asking for some. the only issue is I need to make 10-20 to make it cost affective or they work out too expensive?

Well if you decide to make them then ill buy for sure! Keep us updated!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

:spoton: WOOHOO! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks heaps to neoppg for these! :spoton:

  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Nice as man! mine should be in the mail soon aswell. Glad I got them now they look heaps better!

Haydn :spoton:

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted

Looks the goods James :birthdaywish:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...