chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/02/08 05:27 AM Posted 23/02/08 05:27 AM Hey, I have a BA 5 spd T with 241rwkw.What kind of 0-100km/h time should it be doing.I'm comparing it to specs of other model cars.
Led Ft Legacy Donating Member 112 Member For: 18y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 23/02/08 05:46 AM Posted 23/02/08 05:46 AM it pretty much comes down 2 the way you drive
PumpedUp Member 90 Member For: 20y 2m 15d Location: Mehico Posted 23/02/08 09:26 AM Posted 23/02/08 09:26 AM I'd say he'd be driving it @ WOT ...wouldn't you?
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/02/08 01:24 PM Posted 23/02/08 01:24 PM I'd say low 5's
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 23/02/08 02:12 PM Posted 23/02/08 02:12 PM 5 speed manual, low 5's - doubt it. I'd say high 5's maybe low 6's. Let us know how you go.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/02/08 02:17 PM Posted 23/02/08 02:17 PM Stock BA T's reportedly did 5.9 0-100. I would think in the mid 5 range. In an auto you might break 4's.
Inducted_Breeze Member 247 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/02/08 11:42 PM Posted 23/02/08 11:42 PM Agreed with the first part, the last part I would think the ZF would get ya into the 4's with that kind of power not sure about the 4spd though'Mid 5's I suggest. Whats stopping ya get out a stop watch or some other measuring tool
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 24/02/08 12:29 AM Posted 24/02/08 12:29 AM I would say hardly any quicker then stock, but your 1/4 mile time should be better...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now