tabletennisman Member 44 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba, QLD Posted 23/11/08 04:33 AM Posted 23/11/08 04:33 AM lol 296.4rwkw how bout urself sheryl?haha.. is that me?? If so, 198.6kw atw... 300kw ay.. not too shabby brah!I just went and had a look at Rexnet and there are 4 WRXs listed running 10s passes and three had 2.5L transplants ???Correct.... Rexnet is just a forum...As is this... Alot of the real enthusiasts wouldn't be on a forum remember! 2.5L.. so what? It's just another modification? All your cars here are modified...Back on topic ...You know that you are driving a Ford when you upset a rice cooker in a 1.9 tonne family sedan or taxi.LOL... I'm not upset I'll post up here when I go down to Morgan Park (QLD) next time, and we'll see if any of you will actually come out and play PS - the search feature on this site sucks... Trying to search for what sort of mods you need to do to get around 300-400rwkw and I get thousands of search results each time!And XRDOSE, do you get wheelspin just going in a straight line without using the clutch to help? What sort of speed can you nail it without losing traction (on a dry road)?I actually do want a XR6T as I've got my rex to pretty much its limit without spending big bucks... Definitely not the car to modify to be quick in a straight line... But still does put up a good fight against GTS's, F6s etc!
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/11/08 05:03 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:03 AM It's all a matter of choosing your weapon for the application. If I wanted to do circuit work I would choose a WRX over a XR6T. That is common sense ... but then if I had a choice of WRX or an EVO then the EVO would be a better car in near standard form.
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 23/11/08 05:06 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:06 AM now sw can stop debating bout this pointless crap
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/11/08 05:10 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:10 AM now sw can stop debating bout this pointless crap Debating ? I'm just waffling on between the V8 Supercar races ...
tabletennisman Member 44 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba, QLD Posted 23/11/08 05:12 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:12 AM now sw can stop debating bout this pointless crap lol! aww.. I bet ya's all had a good laugh at the photoshops You know you drive a ford when there's always some sic cnt in their VT/VX commo next to you staring you down!
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 23/11/08 05:17 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:17 AM hahaha yeah true that! butu know u drive a ford when that vt/vx that is staring u down is soon left in a behind and all they can see is your tail lights in the distance
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 23/11/08 05:28 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:28 AM This guy reminds me of rogercordia
tabletennisman Member 44 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba, QLD Posted 23/11/08 05:34 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:34 AM This guy reminds me of rogercordia lolol... but I don't have any top secret intercooler piping!!!
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 23/11/08 05:41 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:41 AM when you pull up at a set of lights, see some hotties, and pull a nice big burnout down the street only to have the b*tch wave her pinky at you...
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 23/11/08 05:57 AM Posted 23/11/08 05:57 AM Your getting more sex than your mate who drives a crapadore!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now