Full Monty Member 513 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/08 02:06 AM Author Posted 11/02/08 02:06 AM Hi John, welcome aboard...I'm sure there will be tons of members with questions for you...RE Felix: that's a shame, I thought you might have been able to get in there from the same spot you did mine...but there wouldnt be much room to move about in there.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/08 04:46 AM Posted 11/02/08 04:46 AM What do you reckon my chances are with this one?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 11/02/08 04:54 AM Posted 11/02/08 04:54 AM How good does EGO look Felix?!?!?!
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Location: Brisvegas Posted 11/02/08 08:05 AM Posted 11/02/08 08:05 AM How good does EGO look Felix?!?!?! Yeah Pretty horn!I was going Bionic then I saw the Dealer Principles GTP in ego and it was filithy... I thought a car that even looks good dirty! that's the car for me!However it would look even better with no gashes and chips! Felix
xr6turbonewbie Member 56 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley NSW Posted 14/02/08 02:52 AM Posted 14/02/08 02:52 AM Hi guys, a good mate of mine does this, HUNTER VALLEY DENT EXTRACTORS, Adam Turner is his name he services the Hunter Valley area of NSW as well as the central coast region, give him a call on 0400580982 His work is awesome and second to none.
PDR TEK Member 3 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Posted 18/02/08 05:56 AM Posted 18/02/08 05:56 AM What do you reckon my chances are with this one?Bit hard to say from looking at that dent front on, obviously I would not be able to do anything about the damaged paint work. If the dent is not too deep we should be able to repair the dent itself.Cheers
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/02/08 06:19 AM Posted 18/02/08 06:19 AM Good stuff, yeah it's not the best photo it was more to show you where it was to see if you could get access to it.
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/08 12:29 PM Posted 30/03/08 12:29 PM Thanks to the careless idiot in the Thomastown Bunnings carpark earlier today, looks like I'll be giving John a call shortly. Almost made it to 5 years without a carpark mishap so I guess it was bound to happen. I was only in there for 10 bloody minutes!
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/05/10 05:21 AM Posted 28/05/10 05:21 AM Anyone got any recommendataions for dent removal places in Sydney?
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/05/10 07:46 AM Posted 28/05/10 07:46 AM and adelaide too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now