Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)

Hey guys, where is a good place to get some MT's for a decent price?

In and around Sydney please

Edited by senna_T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

Either go to these guy's;

Rocket Industries

(They're near Eastern Creek Raceway)

or call/P.M Jeff @ CV Performance. They get them from Rocket anyway, but see if they can do a price for you.

Igor. :shakefist:

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

cheers mate, I think I might have someone I can call at rocket

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N/W Sydney
Posted

If you dont have any luck at Rocket mate send me a PM..I do deliveries there a bit and might be able to get a good price..If you want to save a bit of money buy the blemished ones..

Posted

Have u guys got any of the 3o5 or 315 18's in yet.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted
Is this a trick question? :buttonit:

Sorry boys! I'll give you a ring this afternoon re these and I need some cage info for a mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...