Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mount Isa
Posted

I emailed a suspension place about the shockers the v8 utes run, quoted $399each shock....

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

mal wood has some anti tramp rods, check out his section on the forum mate - or raise your car and stop doing so many burnouts! Whatever works!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mount Isa
Posted

Yeah I seen his kit, pretty pricey though. capa have a tramp kit that's $65 trying to get more info on it. Was thinkin of making up something myself. But its not so bad I guess just cant stick it to it so much and be carefully with the road surface, in the long runs probably save my tyres and my licence.....now that sounds so soft

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south australia
Posted

using king spring top ute went down 2" centre of wheel to arch 350mm which looks good.capa tramp idea, I think just clamps the spring leafs together and havent got info on the mal ones .Seen them ,performance I have no idea

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Im looking at tramp kits at the moment to. Have thought about going down the cheaper line of something like the capa one but think I might just bite the bullet and get the malwood one because in the long run it might end up saving me some money and will save any hassles along the way.

One thing I have picked up from this site is that the bottom line is you get what you pay for. I would rather just give malwoods the money and know that I will have a good product that is going to do the job, Well that's the plan anyway.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south australia
Posted

or save your $$$$ and put in the stock 1s

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...