Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 8d
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

Yeah pay the $60 bucks and get the oil and filter done my T was quicker after I did mine at the 3000 km service

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest navy blue
  • Guests
Posted

So does anything think I should get the fuel econmny looked at, 10 on highway, 18 in town!!!!! Heard they can do an ecu reset or something is this correct? It is worth it, does warranty cover this?

Posted
So does anything think I should get the fuel econmny looked at, 10 on highway, 18 in town!!!!! Heard they can do an ecu reset or something is this correct? It is worth it, does warranty cover this?

Hey mate,calling us thing....on here aint gunna win you a lot of votes!!!

vik

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 3d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

Easy there VIC351............I think it was a type from Navy Blue......... :spoton:

I think it was meant to be,'does anyone think.................'

Get the Oil Filter and oil change done for around $70.........better for your engine.......

Enjoy the beast too..........

I have had mine 3 months and already clocked up 5500 kms.......crazy

dutchie

Guest navy blue
  • Guests
Posted

Yes I did mean anyone not anything!!!!!!!!! Typing too quick 4 the brain

Posted

I know,I was only :banghead: stirring for a change :k24t:

vik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...