Entriken Member 26 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 09/01/08 09:59 PM Posted 09/01/08 09:59 PM picked up a black XR6 turbo about a week ago and got a pair of 19" dirty dogs put on yesterday....ill put up some pics soon and let me know what you all think.cheersBrett
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 09/01/08 10:25 PM Posted 09/01/08 10:25 PM
Entriken Member 26 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 10/01/08 03:07 AM Author Posted 10/01/08 03:07 AM yea in the process of moving house but will get pics asap...also got a quote to get pedders sports rider coils fitted and they said $670 but they said that I would need a camber kit in the front to get the wheels aligned...just wondering if anyone else has done this set-up, but they quoted me $1100 for the four coils and the camber kit fitted...is this alright and also has anyone had experience with the sports rider coils in regards to comfort, body roll etc....also as I said above I have a set of 19's on the car and I asked the bloke if there would be any rubbing issues and he said that there wouldnt be...thoughts???
Josh636 Member 65 Member For: 18y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Mount Isa Posted 10/01/08 10:45 AM Posted 10/01/08 10:45 AM HeyI got a set of 20incher dirty dogs on a octane ute. did you find that there was alot of weights on the rims?check on ebay you can get full set of springs for $220, 670 seems alot of money for springs, and another $400 for a camber kit seems a bit rich.cheersJosh
Entriken Member 26 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 10/01/08 10:01 PM Author Posted 10/01/08 10:01 PM oh cheers ill have a look...have you ever been in a car with these on a falcon? just dont wanna spend money on something that's gunna give me a rough ride. cheers
12FEAR Member 128 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: rockhampton Posted 10/01/08 10:05 PM Posted 10/01/08 10:05 PM got those pics yet? keen to see your car around rocky.
Entriken Member 26 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 11/01/08 02:39 AM Author Posted 11/01/08 02:39 AM heyhopefully ill have em up by tomoro...have seen your car around but I wasnt in mine....just wondering have you had the ute lowered?if so who did u use and cost to do it
apache_dj Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 28d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 11/01/08 02:58 AM Posted 11/01/08 02:58 AM I saw pics of a blue Territory with 22" dirty dogs - it looked fantastic
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 11/01/08 04:56 AM Posted 11/01/08 04:56 AM just wondering if anyone else has done this set-up, but they quoted me $1100 for the four coils and the camber kit fitted...Hey mate,That is a bullsh*t price to pay, I wouldnt even bother with them. I picked up my set of Pedders UUL's for about $250 bucks brand new, and it cost me about $120 to fit them. I was contemplating with a camber kit, and in the end didnt go with it, I always said to myself id put it on if I needed it in the future. I never did and the wheels sit fine, no need for a camber kit!
Entriken Member 26 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 26/02/08 11:01 AM Author Posted 26/02/08 11:01 AM (edited) well its taken me a while but finally got some pics ...just need to get the car lowered now Edited 26/02/08 11:07 AM by Entriken
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now