djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/07 12:02 AM Posted 31/12/07 12:02 AM I may as well show off my pc, it's been in for about 1 year nowthis is now my 4th setup over 2 cars, my first was almost 3 years ago. here is a picture of the touch screen, I can be a little low at times. I do plan on moving it up to the ICC position and and moving the ICC down, but that's a very very long term project.these are my custom boxes for the back of the car (this picture is a little old, it is now complete)the PC in the end boxthe amp /wires is in the middle box and the sub in the first box.I have a carpet flat panel over the lot that make it look all stock (without the center hump)
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/07 01:02 AM Posted 31/12/07 01:02 AM it's a very nice setup!put some pics of the PC covered up.I thought you were in Sydney? (I'm at work...)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 31/12/07 01:14 AM Posted 31/12/07 01:14 AM Little unorthodox but it's a good lookin set up.
djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/07 02:15 AM Author Posted 31/12/07 02:15 AM it's a very nice setup!put some pics of the PC covered up.I thought you were in Sydney? (I'm at work...)I gota take some photo's of it covered up, I'll do it soon and I leave on the 2ndahh it's to hot today.
djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/07 02:48 AM Author Posted 31/12/07 02:48 AM here's a picture of it all covered up (happy SCRIBER?)Dagabond: whats unorthodox about it?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/07 03:27 AM Posted 31/12/07 03:27 AM yes I am happy!it's very good and the back parcel shelf (?) is still useable.I need to get around to doing some of your sound deadening... maybe you can help me when we put in my cooler....
ritzy Member 119 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Lysterfield, Melbourne Posted 31/12/07 03:40 AM Posted 31/12/07 03:40 AM nice
djmickyg Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/07 03:53 AM Author Posted 31/12/07 03:53 AM how can you be happy while your at work on a 42deg day!? sound deading the rear wall was the greatest thing ever. I can hardly hear my drive line clunk now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now