junior Member 95 Member For: 23y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 02/07/03 11:16 AM Posted 02/07/03 11:16 AM wtf............... steve you are one crazy dude , you should see some good times now down the strip tell us more ........... had to of been better than sex surely :lol:
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 02/07/03 11:37 AM Author Posted 02/07/03 11:37 AM what can I say, I hit the nitrous kit and the car didn't move, back tyres did however, damm does anyone know bob janes bulk purchase division's phone number :lol:
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 02/07/03 11:55 AM Posted 02/07/03 11:55 AM what can I say, I hit the nitrous kit and the car didn't move, back tyres did however, damm does anyone know bob janes bulk purchase division's phone number :lol: :lol: :lol: contact adhesive strips longer than 400m thanks B) ... when she hooks in we will feel the earth spinning the other way ... well done
CnC SportCompact.biz Member 328 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 02/07/03 12:41 PM Posted 02/07/03 12:41 PM Mate I think you need some Nittos
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 04/07/03 10:11 AM Posted 04/07/03 10:11 AM What treads are you running dynosteve?, the stockers are obviously smoked now!!!! :D :D
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 04/07/03 12:56 PM Author Posted 04/07/03 12:56 PM I'm currently running 265/45/18's nankang's
CnC SportCompact.biz Member 328 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Location: Canberra Posted 04/07/03 01:26 PM Posted 04/07/03 01:26 PM What you need is some of these old boy (look at the rears..)
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 04/07/03 05:07 PM Author Posted 04/07/03 05:07 PM what are they? and how soft a compond?
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 06/07/03 08:45 AM Posted 06/07/03 08:45 AM What kind of tubbing allowed you to get 265 tires under the arse end stevo??and how much was it?
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Redcliffe Posted 06/07/03 08:38 PM Author Posted 06/07/03 08:38 PM what tubbs, they fit easly under standard gaurds and I would think I could get a little larger fit I try'd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now