Mwboost Member 29 Member For: 15y 9m 26d Posted 05/10/11 06:39 AM Posted 05/10/11 06:39 AM Saw a nice blue BA at Lakehaven then in Toukley this arvo. Had an aftermarket intercooler and typhoon rims I think.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 05/10/11 08:50 PM Posted 05/10/11 08:50 PM hey guys, I own a f6 typhoon red bf, saw another f6 today along epping rd, white f6 rego: SLY777Hey Mate,Yeah that was me. I saw you behind me. Gave a hoot when you turned off. Love the Red BF!!!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 05/10/11 08:50 PM Posted 05/10/11 08:50 PM Corzza me thinks!!! He's got one slick ride ,luv it!Thanks Danny!
lab-dude Member 17 Member For: 15y 10d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 13/10/11 09:13 AM Posted 13/10/11 09:13 AM spotted black fg xr6t in costa azzurra carpark at fairy meadow bout 30mins ago very nice car
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 15/10/11 05:47 AM Posted 15/10/11 05:47 AM Spotted CJF077 Camden valley way and I was Green with envy
lab-dude Member 17 Member For: 15y 10d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 16/10/11 10:14 PM Posted 16/10/11 10:14 PM spotted orange xr6t in wollongong on saturday night about 10 30 plates JUC14U, CV sticker on back.
ITS 71M Member 35 Member For: 15y 24d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/10/11 03:58 PM Posted 17/10/11 03:58 PM spotted HELYES on christie st werrington 2.15am
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 21/10/11 08:35 AM Posted 21/10/11 08:35 AM Nice white turbo cruising campbelltown rd towards freeway (Rednose ) love your colour codes and wheels look sick.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/10/11 09:58 AM Posted 21/10/11 09:58 AM Spotted LEEXR6 yesterday coming down Kariong mountain, and he didn;t want to play either!But a 600 motorbike did on the way home!
xr6bfv Member 17 Member For: 18y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast / St Leonards Posted 10/11/11 08:22 AM Posted 10/11/11 08:22 AM corza saw you today again along epping rd, I was on my motorbike I pulled in front of you, I was on a red honda, I dont think you liked it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now