hyd36t Member 43 Member For: 18y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Nthn Beaches of Sydney Posted 01/01/08 01:30 PM Posted 01/01/08 01:30 PM I'D be keen for the option three touchscreen and I'm sure I can rustle up a couple of mate's who have XR's who's be interested in this mod as well.Aaron,
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 19/01/08 02:44 AM Posted 19/01/08 02:44 AM Hello TurboCorty,Any more developements on this? Care to share maybe?I have ordered a few 18F4480/18F4580 ECAN-, and 18F2550/18F2450 USB PICs from Microchip, but do not want to start the process from scratch if there is already significant developement happening in your camp....If not, I will start with my controller to emulate the ICC on the CANbus, and to pass through comms to the other nodes.Keep us posted, you seemed a fair bit further down the line than my current component-selection stage....I will use some of the great work Lukeyson has done in identifying the pids to make things easier for me.....Kind regards,MrBean.
austcro Member 47 Member For: 19y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 21/01/08 09:38 AM Posted 21/01/08 09:38 AM I was wondering where this was going. As far as I'm concerned, I'm tired of the standard poverty pack ICC. I was about ready to call FTG and buy myself a dual zone ICC when I saw this topic pop up again. yay.I haven't started on anything yet MrBean. If you want this to progress, PM me and we'll get cracking if you are keen.
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 31/01/08 06:56 AM Posted 31/01/08 06:56 AM Hey Turbocorty,Any progress/news on this?Br,MrBean
turbocorty Legacy Donating Member 178 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/08 12:03 PM Author Posted 04/02/08 12:03 PM Hey Turbocorty,Any progress/news on this?Br,MrBeanHi Guy'sSorry for slow response...I am treating it as a part time project at this stage. I have got a prototype working on the bus, but now need to design the circuit board and connection system onto the HVAC button assy.The aim is to allow you to cut out a hole that extends below the CD slot leaving the factory HVAC buttons alone.I will update over the next few weeksCheers
Led Ft Legacy Donating Member 112 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone Posted 17/02/08 10:58 AM Posted 17/02/08 10:58 AM english would be nice :D
shermanpk Member 11 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Posted 25/02/08 05:35 AM Posted 25/02/08 05:35 AM it sounds really really good... and looks like you'll finish to start on the new F6 Orion... does anyone know if it’s the same stereo system, climate control ect…have fun...jason
cords Member 12 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Posted 02/04/08 10:28 AM Posted 02/04/08 10:28 AM Hi guys this sounds great more than a few terri drivers would be interested im out of my depth with the tec stuff but can fab up fshcias in my sleep if you need help there
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 29/08/08 09:01 AM Posted 29/08/08 09:01 AM Corts, anything new on this front?Would appreciate feedback
glimmerman Member 90 Member For: 18y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Penrith, NSW, OZtralia Posted 29/08/08 11:46 AM Posted 29/08/08 11:46 AM (edited) Hey guys, I am definitely interested in this also...Sounds fantastic, I was planning to relocate everything in my dash to allow a screen and after market head deck to be placed there, but this option would save me relocating alot of stuff, and make it far less risky, sounds fantastic... I'm in, and I know a lot of people who would also be interested tooGood luck with it, anything is possible once planned, and if everyone works together on it, should be a first and fantastic.Regards,Steve Edited 29/08/08 11:56 AM by glimmerman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now