Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Thanks pat, I'll have another sticky beak at the club meeting on tuesday if any F6 drivers turn up.

I wouldn't want to be an F6 owner and go through tyres.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Electroplate? Or is that just anodising?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

well I finally got the rims on and I kinda like the chrome nuts and the alloy center cap.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

I know they tyres are filthy and in need of some tyre shine but I had just got them on when the pics were taken.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Greg! you should be shot for having a ute with dirty tyres!

I'll have to see it in the flesh when the tyres are black, rather than brown!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north brisbane
Posted

sorry mate been away , chrome looks tidy with centre cap , f6 nuts are definitly anodised black . or they would chip edges .

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

No there painted my back nuts have been off a few times for slicks and the paint comes off

Edited by NATHOON

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...