jmi8 Member 41 Member For: 19y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/06/08 06:31 AM Posted 07/06/08 06:31 AM I've got the same problem on my BA RTV too.. Been to Pedders, and 2 other mechanical workshops and still no fix.. It's driving me nuts!Any recommendations for a decent suspension shop in Sydney that will fix it???
lapdog Member 27 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Posted 07/06/08 03:24 PM Posted 07/06/08 03:24 PM I've got the same problem on my BA RTV too.. Been to Pedders, and 2 other mechanical workshops and still no fix.. It's driving me nuts!Any recommendations for a decent suspension shop in Sydney that will fix it???Penrith wholesale suspensions can do it
mitchf6 Member 20 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Posted 07/06/08 03:54 PM Posted 07/06/08 03:54 PM chikt I dont think it would have anything to with your 20s :cant find other topic now but remmber reading somwhere that it had something to do with steering rack moving,and needing to be tightend can anyone confirm this...
LUMO Legacy Donating Member 476 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 07/06/08 05:39 PM Posted 07/06/08 05:39 PM yer I got the same problem but I got big heavy 20's on would that be the problem, mainly in reversechikt I dont think it would have anything to with your 20s :cant find other topic now but remmber reading somwhere that it had something to do with steering rack moving,and needing to be tightend can anyone confirm this...Guys I have the same problem and I have factory 17s on it so it aint the 20s dude.Yes there is a thred on here saying that the fix to this is the power steering reack, well on my T it wasnt I tightened the whole front steering components and still the same. I think it may be the drive engine mount, I think this because when I broke my passenger one the cracking noise was really really bad/loud, I fixed it and it when back to the first cracking noise ill have my driver one done soon as soon as I get the chance..
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 07/06/08 11:37 PM Posted 07/06/08 11:37 PM (edited) LOL my beast started this yesterday....But it decided to add in a good solid vibration through my steering wheel. Do any of u guys get the same vibration or just a clunk? Its not a good sound the first time you hear it Edited 07/06/08 11:38 PM by Mitch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now