Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

Hello all,

As some may know I'm a bit of newbie in these forums and I'd just like to know if anybody has the DVD Satellite Navigation System as an option in their XR6T etc.

I'm a bit of a gadget (some would say gimmick) geek and I was wondering if anybody can tell me about some of the nav features etc. and possibly what the screen is capable of (eg hooking up a PS2 or something along those lines).

Anyways, thanks in advance for any info

- Blood Orange XR6T ordered - Just over 1 week waiting gone, about 12 or so to go :(

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I'm a bit of newbie ...

Newbie??

Did he say Newbie?

... uuhhmmm, Newbie ...

"No Minnie-Me, we don't hump our Newbie"

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Don't mind KenBoyle, he really is an escaped mental patient... :lol:

There are a few members with the Sat Nav features.

Try using the search for a list of their names :ermm:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Don't mind KenBoyle, he really is an escaped mental patient... :lol:

And on that note, I'm off to bed ... 11:50 pm Vancouver time.

Nighty night.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
Don't mind KenBoyle, he really is an escaped mental patient... :lol:

And on that note, I'm off to bed ... 11:50 pm Vancouver time.

Nighty night.

Oh geez here's a clue - now we just have to program in Vancouver time ALL the time heheheheh.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

KrasH> Unfortunately the screen resolution is not sufficient for what you are thinking.

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

Hey KrasH, you know how families have their 'funny' aunties, excentric uncles, dotty sisters or members 'we just don't talk about', well meet our sites member of 'that' branch of the family..............KenBoyle. :D

He's harmless really, but has been known to bite occasionally.

I think he will be much better when he gets his 'T' injection B) :ermm:

Oh yeah.....in answer to your qestion, no I haven't got it I went for the cheaper option of a 6 pack of AA batteries for the son's Game Boy :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Location: Inglewood, W.A
Posted

I hear ya on that one Silverhawk...I had pressure from my eldest son......but reminded him that the game boy was alot cheaper to run.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 4d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Dunno about the ford system, but my mates BMW (325Ci) has a bad habit of wanting to do U turns in strange places if he misses a turn - over tram lines for instance.

A bit of a gimic methinks. Nothing better than getting lost and driving for just that little bit longer...

Speaking of which - anyone seen the new Expensive Daewoo Caprice ad? Good stuff. And yes, it's got PS2 connection. although playing from the back seat while driving is going to be a hassle! ;)

ƒ.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...