DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Male Posted 22/11/07 02:57 AM Posted 22/11/07 02:57 AM I have everything else done though so 370klw is not that much
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/11/07 11:33 AM Author Posted 22/11/07 11:33 AM I have everything else done though so 370klw is not that muchAre you getting the plenum too?
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/11/07 11:02 PM Author Posted 22/11/07 11:02 PM Very similar to my set-up except I'm using a PW cooler. Mine pulled 330rwkw easy. Chris does nice work. Are you finding the pipe rubs on the bonnet or the plenum with the bonnet closed?Havet noticed it rubbing will keep an eye on it, does yours rub?
Doolz Member 55 Member For: 18y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/11/07 11:14 PM Posted 22/11/07 11:14 PM I noticed that the FMIC that you put on requird the battery and the air intake to switch over sides? Is this an easy process to do?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 22/11/07 11:16 PM Posted 22/11/07 11:16 PM if you are talking about this one the battery is still in the same location...
Doolz Member 55 Member For: 18y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/11/07 11:25 PM Posted 22/11/07 11:25 PM Stupid me. I went to the website where it was fitted and noticed the air box and the battery was switched. Looks unreal though. I do agree with painting the top mounting brackets black though.
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/11/07 11:25 PM Author Posted 22/11/07 11:25 PM Yeah the battery is still in the same place no need to move it have a look in the pic below it just goes under the baterry
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 23/11/07 01:28 AM Posted 23/11/07 01:28 AM Havet noticed it rubbing will keep an eye on it, does yours rub?Yeah it does, I'm not sure if its because of the way it sits but the bonnet hits it at the top and it rubs on the plenum at the bottom. I might email Chris and see if it can be fixed up. I just don't want it to rub all the way through the pipe and be stuck.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/11/07 08:22 AM Posted 23/11/07 08:22 AM I'll sort it out for you Murray, just needs some re-aligning mate.
MICKxr6t Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 11m 22d Posted 24/11/07 04:18 AM Posted 24/11/07 04:18 AM Just fitted the intercooler and piping thanks RAP1D and got the PW air intakegetting the car tuned next wednesday with a few other thing added on here is a few shotshi mate, sweet set up... im looking to do the same 4 my ute right,, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay 4 that setup up. eg intercooler and stainless pipework...and is the hard to put ya self? cheers mick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now