Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 11/07/03 05:53 AM Author Posted 11/07/03 05:53 AM I won't be racing anyone ... don't have to, I OWN A T!!Not yet....... Sorry, low blow, I do apologise :D
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 11/07/03 06:01 AM Posted 11/07/03 06:01 AM I'm just off to check out your options ... see what we have in common, back soon. Come on guys, get a room will ya :o
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/07/03 06:14 AM Posted 11/07/03 06:14 AM I'm just off to check out your options ... see what we have in common, back soon. Come on guys, get a room will ya :oJealous ani?Not getting enough attention, ah?We still love you, you know ... are you coming on the run?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 11/07/03 06:16 AM Posted 11/07/03 06:16 AM I'm just off to check out your options ... see what we have in common, back soon. Come on guys, get a room will ya :oJealous ani?Not getting enough attention, ah?We still love you, you know ... are you coming on the run? I should be OK. Some nice countryside down there ... very romantic ...And I might just bring along my new digital camera ... great for posting piccies straight to the web :o
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/07/03 07:14 AM Posted 11/07/03 07:14 AM I won't be racing anyone ... don't have to, I OWN A T!!Not yet....... Sorry, low blow, I do apologise :D:o :o :o
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 14/07/03 11:59 PM Author Posted 14/07/03 11:59 PM Update:I have modified the route a little, incorparating a climb up Macquarie Pass, and also taking everyone home via Bowral and the Hume Highway.Check first post for full details.Still planning on the 17th Aug, with a start time in Wollongong of 9:00am. Yes I know that's early for you Sydney people on a sunday, but it will be worth it!
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/07/03 10:39 PM Posted 15/07/03 10:39 PM my cars two weeks old luv to take it out for a long cruise count me in
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 19/07/03 09:18 AM Posted 19/07/03 09:18 AM Change of plans for us, We are going to Goulburn on Saturday the 16th for a romantic weekend B) so I have been told.We are going with the same couple we took to "The entrance" so four of us in the car.We are planning on leaving at 9:00am from Goulburn to meet "you lot" at Robertson by 10:00amif you leave on time :lol:So if we exchange mobile numbers Trumpy we could keep in touch on the road, mine is 0418 602 350We should still enjoy the best bits of the trip And a nice drive back to Sydney on cruise control of course.....I just keep hitting the "plus" button.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 20/07/03 02:58 AM Posted 20/07/03 02:58 AM Trumpy,my clan ,wife & 3 kids would love to come along as well.See you at the Gong 9am..Steve :D
Guest scottse1 Guests Posted 20/07/03 05:09 AM Posted 20/07/03 05:09 AM Hi AllIf I have my car by then, and IF I'm not in Japan on business sounds like a great way to spend a day ! Oops... I'm out :tears: Have a GREAT day guys !Wish I was there !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now