Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: tannum
Posted

hi all how ever is going down to powercruise have fun I would like to join you but I am not going to make this year oh well have fun

im only spectating but it will be all fun

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted

thinking about it but not sure, I still dont have any mt's

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guy's just wondering when it's on and where? if it's close to townsville I'll make it for sure, just a suggestion maybe a cruise to elle beach would be great. keep in touch guys.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: cq
Posted

it is down at gladstone not know when townsville is on

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

I might be there, depending on if I haev the spare cash.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CQ
Posted

lucky dave :( when you decide you dont like them I will buy them off you :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: cq
Posted

lucky dave :( when you decide you dont like them I will buy them off you :)

yer ok at $450 each they are street legal to I think thay are 255/50/17 should get some grip out of that I hope

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted (edited)

Rus,

Saw ya in town tonight for the first ime in ages. How long you back for? We should all catch up next weekend if nobodys doing anything? (and fit my new plenum, cooler, and piping, :buttrock: ) @ Gregs shop with beer and the hoists.

Edited by mattyb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...