Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 22/10/07 07:13 AM Posted 22/10/07 07:13 AM Big thanks to paul and the boys at elite for top work done on my phoon. Full zorst, pwr cooler, growler cold air, fuel pump injectors and tune to give me 317.3kw where it counts. The guys did an awsome job and could ask for better service than what I got. love ya work guys keep up the good work.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/11/07 11:58 AM Posted 08/11/07 11:58 AM Glad your happy Jason.Thanks for making the trip up from Lennox Head.I'm sure it was worth it.Cheers Paul
Jason Member 69 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: lennox head nsw Posted 12/11/07 09:16 AM Author Posted 12/11/07 09:16 AM Glad your happy Jason.Thanks for making the trip up from Lennox Head.I'm sure it was worth it.Cheers Paulyeah well and truely worth it big thanks again to yourself and all the team seeya dec 1st or maybe before hand to finish of the engine bay
Guest bluprinturbo Guests Posted 12/11/07 09:30 AM Posted 12/11/07 09:30 AM congratulations jason nice result.your in good hands there.I got my 2003bat back last thurs with a 305.8.not trying to hijack your thread but for some reason I cant post anything.it just says your topic will be veiwed by a moderator etc.have been trying in vain since thurs.can only reply.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 12/11/07 10:57 AM Posted 12/11/07 10:57 AM never fear, it will take a while, but your topic will appear, jason had the same issue
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/11/07 11:02 AM Posted 12/11/07 11:02 AM Very nice result, well done
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/11/07 11:04 AM Posted 12/11/07 11:04 AM Congrat's. Awesome power and nice color too!!!!The car must feel awesome to drive now!! I will be getting mine back soon and am hoping to get past that 300rwkw mark.Could you post up the Dyno graph's?? Enjoy it mate. San.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 12/11/07 11:37 AM Posted 12/11/07 11:37 AM hope jason dont mind, but I have the graphs loaded on my computer, so I'll throw one up for him.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now