AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 15/10/07 06:59 AM Posted 15/10/07 06:59 AM it's a stainless steel xforce Exhaust system from the catback, dual 2.5 that comes out the rear as quads, I'm not 100% sure myself what it looks like as I haven't received it yet, but it'll be here shortly so I'll let you know
dezzaxr6t Legacy Donating Member 86 Member For: 19y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 15/10/07 11:03 AM Posted 15/10/07 11:03 AM Here's a pic of mine, its a 2'5" Quad Redback system from cat back, not stainless steel, but cost me $1000, and does the job I wanted.Derek
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 5d Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/10/07 11:09 AM Posted 15/10/07 11:09 AM Nice Dez, got any sound or vids? Good sound?Was that a $1000 from a shop or 2nd hand?Felix
dezzaxr6t Legacy Donating Member 86 Member For: 19y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 15/10/07 11:27 AM Posted 15/10/07 11:27 AM that was $1000 New from shop, will put up a "vid" 2moro for ya.Derek
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 5d Location: Brisvegas Posted 15/10/07 11:35 AM Posted 15/10/07 11:35 AM Thanks champ, was it a off shelf unit?Felix
no rego Member 16 Member For: 20y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/10/07 09:16 PM Posted 24/10/07 09:16 PM Just googled Quad exhaust for the xr and found a nice write up on bestmufflers.com...http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...no_Results.htm#
new370 Member 57 Member For: 18y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 21/11/07 01:25 AM Posted 21/11/07 01:25 AM I'd like to know too...I'm after a quad exhaust for BA turbo they look tuff, who makes them and how much?Your help would be great.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 21/11/07 01:52 AM Posted 21/11/07 01:52 AM I also want to get mine done, it will finish it off nicely!Rob...
Doolz Member 55 Member For: 18y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/01/08 01:18 AM Posted 29/01/08 01:18 AM Just to put my 2c in.....they look unreal!
F6_Tornado F6+300+ Member 940 Member For: 21y 11m 2d Location: In The Ute Posted 29/01/08 02:15 AM Posted 29/01/08 02:15 AM I think the quad tips need some cleaning.... I prefer them as far apart as possible and had to get these custom made.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now