Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My fog light has dissapered from my front bar and I have sourced a new one. Can anyone tell me the colour of the bf mk2 f6 foglight dark argent colour?

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

we had fun with this one didn't we hanra???

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

If it is the same colour as the wheels I have that paint formulated at work cause we paint the wheels that colour. not the easiest colour to make either it has a zirelic in it. if you are in the moorabbin area I will give you some.

  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted
we had fun with this one didn't we hanra???

Yes we did....

Im running with the Bare Steel colour. Apparently this the most common colour that PPG supply Fraud with. Im going to do the mouth and light covers the same colour. Hopefully it looks ok. Otherwise I mite have to try that Dark Argent colour.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

no worries, good luck

PS your cd is on its way!

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I have had 2 foglight surrounds replaced under warranty.

Very poor fixings on them and they blow off. I have a heap of silicone holding them in now :buttrock:

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Get them done under warranty mate. I worked at a dealer when the BF was released and its a very common problem on BF F6's.

  • Into the laaaake
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Nrth Qld
Posted
no worries, good luck

PS your cd is on its way!

Oh ok, ill get some money in your account.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...