SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 01/10/07 04:45 AM Author Posted 01/10/07 04:45 AM Yeah I will leave it de-badged. I like it simple. 20's? nah they look great but they don't handle real roads too well! Besides I would spend too much on rear tyres!! The re-spray was worth around $2800.00.
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 01/10/07 04:54 AM Posted 01/10/07 04:54 AM (edited) Lucky photo op. I sell trucks we let them use our International Prime Mover from our dealership. Just lucky on Sat they were here!Ahh...good ole Adtrans Group....(Im ex-Whitehorse...Selling Benzes and Ster(d)lings)You remember a pommy git called Geoff? Sold UD's...Also, car looking good there.... ive seen it previously around the berwick area.. Edited 01/10/07 04:55 AM by shitbmxrider
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 01/10/07 04:57 AM Author Posted 01/10/07 04:57 AM Ahh...good ole Adtrans Group....(Im ex-Whitehorse...Selling Benzes and Ster(d)lings)You remember a pommy git called Geoff? Sold UD's...Also, car looking good there.... ive seen it previously around the berwick area..I replaced him (Geoff) a while back. Somebody forgot to remind him you had to SELL trucks to get paid. I live down Mornington way, I work here in Dandy so I am around a bit. Not many cruise round my way. See a few up here a bit though.
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 01/10/07 05:00 AM Posted 01/10/07 05:00 AM I replaced him (Geoff) a while back. Somebody forgot to remind him you had to SELL trucks to get paid. I live down Mornington way, I work here in Dandy so I am around a bit. Not many cruise round my way. See a few up here a bit though.Hahahaha.....good one!I used to flutter all around Dandenong in my stock looking velocity T....just got sick of having to work with alex duncan(as anyone would)John De-large fries and coke still there with the UD's? Hows Mal Spicer goin with the Ivecos?
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 01/10/07 05:07 AM Author Posted 01/10/07 05:07 AM Hahahaha.....good one!I used to flutter all around Dandenong in my stock looking velocity T....just got sick of having to work with alex duncan(as anyone would)John De-large fries and coke still there with the UD's? Hows Mal Spicer goin with the Ivecos?HAHA, De Freeze is my boss (I am not paid enough to show initiative........that's extra!) Mal spicer has been nick named "function" as in Mal-FUNCTION. Seriously though it's just a name we gave him because it sounds good, seems like a good guy. Selling a few. Alex-he in spares or something is he? I pretty much just sell trucks to feed my addiction to boost!
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 01/10/07 05:46 AM Posted 01/10/07 05:46 AM (edited) HAHA, De Freeze is my boss (I am not paid enough to show initiative........that's extra!) Mal spicer has been nick named "function" as in Mal-FUNCTION. Seriously though it's just a name we gave him because it sounds good, seems like a good guy. Selling a few. Alex-he in spares or something is he? I pretty much just sell trucks to feed my addiction to boost!Alex is sales manager @ Whitehorse....came over from Austrans Footscray when we got the Sterlings....tempramental, 2 faced scottish *beep*(and that's my nice description)Tell Mal I(Drew) said Hello!Just don't go near his elbows, there seriously funky :| hahaI sold trucks to buy the T, edit the T, then consequentally gave the job the good old heave-ho...and went to work for BMW hah Edited 01/10/07 05:48 AM by shitbmxrider
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/10/07 08:35 AM Posted 01/10/07 08:35 AM The 17's look good mate. With the right offset (ie. lower than stock) and width of 9 inches plus I reckon they look tough. Performance would be a cut above heavy 20' wheels...... The Japanese wheels are very good indeed.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/07 09:58 AM Posted 01/10/07 09:58 AM Hey man, its lookin good has come up nice
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/07 02:49 PM Posted 01/10/07 02:49 PM Those wheels are good. 17 X 9 is what you want on the rears. Any bigger diameter is just w-nk IMO and not needed and look stupid in some cases. Tyres are cheaper too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now