Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Posted 28/09/07 07:34 AM Posted 28/09/07 07:34 AM (edited) My last run at calder I hit that mph. This is a detuned version of what I have dynoed my car at as the gearbox was on its way out. Now previous when the car was owned by Deek, it made 275rwkw with the Nizpro tune, it ran 12.38 its best time, and was pulling 116-117mph on all the slips I have. Going by that mph and my sh*tty 60ft I am guessing that on my detuned tune it has that amount of power or there abouts. But none the less my car has ran that mph and a 12.38 with 275rwkw and a 2.06 60ft with the Nizpro tune.p.s before any one jumps the gun again and just assumes that I am mocking the tune, I am not, I am stating that the numbers don't add up and there seems like there is something wrong. Edited 28/09/07 07:36 AM by Fatsex
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/07 07:38 AM Posted 28/09/07 07:38 AM I ran plenty of low 12,s @ 116mph with 280rwkw(unichip) so your car is spot on FATZ.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/09/07 08:56 AM Posted 28/09/07 08:56 AM You forgot to mention your stall converter and slicks
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/09/07 08:58 AM Posted 28/09/07 08:58 AM My last run at calder I hit that mph. This is a detuned version of what I have dynoed my car at as the gearbox was on its way out. Now previous when the car was owned by Deek, it made 275rwkw with the Nizpro tune, it ran 12.38 its best time, and was pulling 116-117mph on all the slips I have. Going by that mph and my sh*tty 60ft I am guessing that on my detuned tune it has that amount of power or there abouts. But none the less my car has ran that mph and a 12.38 with 275rwkw and a 2.06 60ft with the Nizpro tune.p.s before any one jumps the gun again and just assumes that I am mocking the tune, I am not, I am stating that the numbers don't add up and there seems like there is something wrong.And these are on std tyres are they
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/07 09:01 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:01 AM You forgot to mention your stall converter and slicks That was done with no converter but using street MT,s Converter landed me an 11.8
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/09/07 09:02 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:02 AM That was done with no converter but using street MT,s Converter landed me an 11.8 Oh well its was just 50% bull then
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/07 09:09 AM Posted 28/09/07 09:09 AM And these are on std tyres are they I ran 11.9s on the factory 17" dunlops with the standard converter! A 12.38 second pass is not hard to acheive...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Posted 28/09/07 10:00 AM Posted 28/09/07 10:00 AM And these are on std tyres are they As far as I know Deek did that time on MT's, I did my MPH on hankook k104's hence the sh*t 60ft of 2.6. I have a 12psi actuator and boost was scaled to 0.1, I will run this tune up on the dyno once the auto is run in to see how much power it made to crack a 13.2, 2.6 60ft and 117mph. But seriously I couldn't give a flying f*ck, I aint talking sh*t, and impressing you really is not high on my list of priorities. CYA ADAM
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 10d Posted 28/09/07 02:17 PM Posted 28/09/07 02:17 PM I had the tyres at 20psi, Would appreciate someone who has knowledge in this area to let me know....many thanks in advance.......!!Start with more tyre pressure, if your 60 foot is bad having flat tyres will contribute to a poor MPH..... once you get sub 2.0 60 foot then take your psi down……. you want as little rolling resistance as possible once your off the line…… my car runs 30 psi on 2.0 60 foot, CSV_LS1 run 28psi on a 1.8 60 foot both using toyo ra-1 proxes.Good Luck keep practice and try different tyre pressures and shift points.
86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 11d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 28/09/07 04:29 PM Posted 28/09/07 04:29 PM The MPH still sounds like bullsh*t to me!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now