Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 11/09/07 12:09 PM Posted 11/09/07 12:09 PM Couple of things I was wondering...Where can you get those metal radiator overflow cans from? And could you get one in billet?I want to paint my rocker cover, does anyone know of people who do this with a swap over unit? I was thinking of painting mine in 'ego' as well as the other plastic covers.Lastly has anyone got a pic of a bay with billet piping?Thanks heaps guys.Felixp.s. This is in brisbane by the way.
silver ghost Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: airlie beach Posted 11/09/07 12:17 PM Posted 11/09/07 12:17 PM redcliff dyno does swap over tappet covers and plazmaman does polished pipe work for some bling bling .. hope that helps
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/07 12:45 PM Posted 11/09/07 12:45 PM PWR does the overflow tanks and Pole Position (site sponsor) does power steering spill tray, ECU and Fusebox covers and also coloured silicone hoses.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 11/09/07 12:53 PM Author Posted 11/09/07 12:53 PM PWR does the overflow tanks and Pole Position (site sponsor) does power steering spill tray, ECU and Fusebox covers and also coloured silicone hoses.Yeah not sure about the polished look, thinking about just painting them. Wonder if I can just get paint from Fraud to do ECU, fuse and spill tray.I like the PWR cans, but I'm pretty keen on going the stealth no bling look. Anyone know how much they are worth?ThanksFelix
falcon73 Member 163 Member For: 20y 2m 25d Posted 12/09/07 09:45 AM Posted 12/09/07 09:45 AM Yeah not sure about the polished look, thinking about just painting them. Wonder if I can just get paint from Fraud to do ECU, fuse and spill tray.I like the PWR cans, but I'm pretty keen on going the stealth no bling look. Anyone know how much they are worth?ThanksFelixgo to autobarn they may be able to mix the paint for you, plastic primer for plastic parts and clear for the final gloss, I painted mine myself made all the covers myself except for the spill tray, come up alright
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 12/09/07 09:49 AM Posted 12/09/07 09:49 AM .,
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 12/09/07 09:57 AM Author Posted 12/09/07 09:57 AM go to autobarn they may be able to mix the paint for you, plastic primer for plastic parts and clear for the final gloss, I painted mine myself made all the covers myself except for the spill tray, come up alrightNice, not a fan of the colour but that's a NICE bay!!!Congrats! You made the radiator overflow can to?Felix
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Location: Brisvegas Posted 12/09/07 10:00 AM Author Posted 12/09/07 10:00 AM BFHOON, are thos billet pipes?I must be thinking of the wrong thing, I thought billet was a raw/black kinda finish.Felix
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/09/07 01:43 AM Posted 14/09/07 01:43 AM go to autobarn they may be able to mix the paint for you, plastic primer for plastic parts and clear for the final gloss, I painted mine myself made all the covers myself except for the spill tray, come up alrightThe presentation is really good.Just a question, what do you cover in the front left hand of the engine bay??Looks good.RegardsTUFXRT6
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 14/09/07 02:12 AM Posted 14/09/07 02:12 AM (edited) BFHOON, are thos billet pipes?the pipes I have are high grade extruded alloy polished up and supplied by plazmaman.totally smooth inside with no welds. if u look at the plazmaman under battery pipe you will notice no welds. Edited 14/09/07 02:15 AM by BFHOON
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now