dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 01:13 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:13 AM Looks great.. Like the rims too what are they? Still shopping around for some :-)
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/07 01:20 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:20 AM the rims are the 19" gtp copies duncwhere abouts did you get that towel for drying from? I have just been using bath towels but that isn't going down too well with the gf. apparently the marks the wet rubber leaves on them is hard to get out?? I dunno..
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 11/09/07 01:25 AM Posted 11/09/07 01:25 AM the rims are the 19" gtp copies duncwhere abouts did you get that towel for drying from? I have just been using bath towels but that isn't going down too well with the gf. apparently the marks the wet rubber leaves on them is hard to get out?? I dunno..LOL
dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 02:09 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:09 AM lol, sorry me again.. I really like the copied rims, where'd they come from?Dunc
Soul Reaver Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Syd Posted 11/09/07 02:17 AM Posted 11/09/07 02:17 AM Damn XF Falcon that thing will blind people,Top job
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/09/07 03:45 AM Author Posted 11/09/07 03:45 AM XR06T got the towel from that waxit.com.au its called a waffle weave towel from memory. haha I dont know why your gf would get upset... hehehedunc like the other guys said, they are gtp copies. available on ebay and other places (just search for GTP).
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 17/09/07 11:49 AM Posted 17/09/07 11:49 AM your car has come out looking so good that I actually used your 2nd pic as my Desktop Wallpaper.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now