XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 26/08/07 11:39 AM Posted 26/08/07 11:39 AM Yeah I dunno, I just heard that Ford will do anything they possibly can to get out of fixing something under warranty
KW CONNER Member 52 Member For: 19y 5m 4d Location: Cessnock Posted 26/08/07 11:41 AM Posted 26/08/07 11:41 AM Nice ride mate . You planning on mods for it ?
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 26/08/07 11:55 AM Posted 26/08/07 11:55 AM Well done mate, looks hot, and yeah, tell us what mods are planned
PROXRT Member 105 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Posted 26/08/07 12:17 PM Author Posted 26/08/07 12:17 PM I've got nizpro plenum and valve springs sittin here and a flash tuner just got to get a coonverter injectors fuel pump and cooler and im ready to go.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 28d Location: Brisvegas Posted 26/08/07 12:23 PM Posted 26/08/07 12:23 PM Nice ride!How much is that lowered by?Felix
PROXRT Member 105 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Posted 26/08/07 12:29 PM Author Posted 26/08/07 12:29 PM im not to shore how much its lowered by as it was alreay lowered I will measure it abd find out. I had a look at the springs that are in it when I had it on the hoist yesterday and its got herrod motorsport springs in it. they seem to ride well. is any one else using these
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Location: SA Posted 26/08/07 11:39 PM Posted 26/08/07 11:39 PM im not to shore how much its lowered by as it was alreay lowered I will measure it abd find out. I had a look at the springs that are in it when I had it on the hoist yesterday and its got herrod motorsport springs in it. they seem to ride well. is any one else using theseMine has herrod springs in it as well. Rides pretty good, but yeah couldn't tell you how much it dropped it by. I think they are made by Kings and just painted and resold under the herrod name. You may also have a camber kit with it as well, as they are sold in a package.
nathen ride the lightning Legacy Donating Member 338 Member For: 19y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 27/08/07 01:50 PM Posted 27/08/07 01:50 PM nice ride mate ..congrats
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/08/07 01:14 AM Posted 28/08/07 01:14 AM looks good, I like Narooma Blue
cqtiger Member 14 Member For: 19y 2m 11d Posted 28/08/07 11:33 AM Posted 28/08/07 11:33 AM Nice choice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now